Went to the gym this morning, did some running and various muscle building moves. Stayed focused at work, left work at a decent hour (not on time, but only 1 hour OT), resisted using my night in this week to drink wine and watch the good wife… got my last tour on my weekend in Darwin sorted out and took care of various other things. Listed to some french lessons!!! Haven’t done that in ages. Yes! Small victory in five minutes of lessons :) Now, most importantly GOING TO BED ON TIME TONIGHT… so I can do just as well tomorrow!
adorable! I want one so bad!
finally had a morning when I woke up after getting plenty of sleep and thought, yeah, I can get up now and go to the gym. woohoo!
10 Health Benefits of Asparagus
Put some in my stir fry tonight… yum!
surfing… one reason I want to look good in a swimsuit. I love surfing!!!
I used to hate sitting down and planning things for me and my friends. I wanted my friends to do all that. But now I realize that life’s more fun when you make an effort :)
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.